Subject: Re: Teabenõue
From: "Merlin Liis-Toomela | Ellex" <[email-masked]>
To: "TTJA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 18:39:40 +0200

Austatud TTJA

Edastasin 9.02 teabenõude, aga pole siiani vastust saanud. Ootan
tagasisidet.

Lugupidamisega
Merlin Liis-Toomela
vandeadvokaat

Merlin Liis-Toomela
Associate |  <https://ellex.legal/lawyers/Merlin-Liis-Toomela/> Profile
T. +372 640 7170 | M. +372 5597 9110

<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ellex+Raidla+Advokaadib%C3%BCroo+O%C3%9
C/@59.4323456,24.7427953,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xa1b3ea80044ec86f!8m2!3d
59.4323456!4d24.7427953> Kaarli pst 1 / Roosikrantsi 2, EE-10119 Tallinn,
Estonia
  <http://files.ellex.ee/sig_logo.gif>
Estonia • Latvia • Lithuania
Ellex Raidla is part of  <http://ellex.legal/> Ellex - Baltic circle of
legal excellence
Tier 1 Law Firm in the Baltics | The Baltic Law firm of the year by
Chambers Europe, WWL and The Lawyer 2020-2021

  _____

Saatja: Merlin Liis-Toomela | Ellex
Saadetud: Friday, February 9, 2024 10:24:45 PM
Adressaat: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Teema: Teabenõue

Austatud Tarbijakaitse ja Tehnilise Järelevalve Amet

Esitan manuses oleva teabenõude.

Lugupidamisega

Merlin Liis-Toomela
Senior Associate |  <https://ellex.legal/lawyers/Merlin-Liis-Toomela/>
Profile
T. +372 640 7170 | M. +372 5597 9110

<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ellex+Raidla+Advokaadib%C3%BCroo+O%C3%9
C/@59.4323456,24.7427953,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xa1b3ea80044ec86f!8m2!3d
59.4323456!4d24.7427953> Kaarli pst 1 / Roosikrantsi 2, EE-10119 Tallinn,
Estonia

Estonia • Latvia • Lithuania
Ellex Raidla is part of  <http://ellex.legal/> Ellex - Baltic circle of
legal excellence
Tier 1 Law Firm in the Baltics | Law Firm of the Year - the Baltics
2020-2021 and Northern Europe 2022 by The Lawyer

Follow us on  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ellex-legal/> LinkedIn and
<https://www.facebook.com/EllexRaidla/> Facebook.

This email was produced by law firms Ellex Raidla, Ellex Klavins or Ellex
Valiūnas ir partneriai offices, authorised and regulated by each country‘s
legislative acts. The standard terms applicable to our services are
available for the specific office: Ellex Raidla
<https://ellex.legal/files/standardterms2024.pdf> ,
<https://ellex.legal/standard-terms-of-ellex-klavins-legal-services/>
Ellex Klavins,
<https://ellex.legal/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/ellex-valiunas-standard-te
rms_en_2021.pdf> Ellex Valiunas ir partneriai, and the privacy policy is
available  <https://ellex.legal/privacy-policy/> here. This email and its
contents are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
email, please delete it and notify the sender.